Winter Wonderland Oatmeal
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Freezing temps = warm breakfasts and this oatmeal bowl delivers mega taste and is super easy to make. I warmed up the fruits in the bowl but you always have the option to skip those steps
- Organic Oats
- Fruits: Apple, Grapefruit, Pomegranate Arils
- Cinnamon + Maple Syrup
- Cook the oats as directed by the packaging (I prefer thicker oatmeal but let’s not debate consistency preferences lol)
- In a stove top skillet, saute the apples for ~5 minutes
- Broil grapefruit for ~5 minutes
- Place Oats in Bowl
- Add in apples, grapefruit, and pomegranate arils
- Finish with Cinnamon + Maple Syrup to add a bit of sweetness.
That’s it! Easy peasy Winter Wonderland oatmeal ready in ~20 mins!